Trinity Chinese Church (TCC) is seeking a Youth Pastor. Full time is preferred, part-time would be considered.
The Youth Pastor must love God and have a pastoral heart to reach and equip youth (grades 6-12) to deepen their relationship with Christ. The candidate will also have the opportunity to provide a vision and develop strategies for the overall English ministry at TCC.
- Be a born-again believer with a maturing relationship with Christ
- Show a faithful pursuit of leadership characteristics as listed in 1Timothy 3 and Titus 1
- Have the full-time calling to ministry and clear vision
- Preferably have seminary education or undergraduate degree in youth or related ministry, or else possesses some comparable training and experience with pastoring youth.
- Able to demonstrate a systematic understanding of the Bible.
- Provide spiritual leadership and counsel for the youth and parents.
- Understand spiritual conditions of the youth group and preach God’s Word to them with authority and excellence.
- Lead and encourage the youth group to serve.
- Coordinate youth parents and other volunteers for youth events.
- Train parents as disciple-makers and work with families in discipleship of youth
Materials needed for application：
- Faith Statement
- Testimony of Calling to Ministry
- List of References