Rev. Peter Leong
1. Designated a place in your home to participate in worship.
2. Devote the time to worship and do nothing else.
3. If possible, invite members of your own family to worship together with you.
4. Be careful to dress appropriately for worship.
5. Participate in the entire worship by singing the hymns/songs, praying, reading scripture, giving of your tithes and offering, listening to the preached word, being attentive to the announcements and family sharing, and receiving the benediction.
6. Do not eat or drink during the worship.
7. When the worship is over, take time to contact 7 other people that you have not regularly been in touch with to “visit” and to pray with them.
8. Place the offering you usually give to the church in your personalized offering envelope each week and keep it until we resume “Reality” Worship.
9. Give your feedback about the quality and effects of the weekly broadcast of the worship through social media. This will help to make the worship a better experience for all.
Rev. Peter Leong is the Pastor Advisor of the Grace Chinese Baptist Church, Sugarland, Texas, a former President and Advisor of the Chinese Baptist Fellowship of the US and Canada.
- 充分配合參與崇拜、唱詩、禱告、看聖經、奉獻、聆聽講道、 關心家事分享、領受祝福。